Upgrade from QuickSell 2000 POS Software
Need QuickSell 2000 support?
Visit our help page and engage a support rep by chat.
Need to reinstall QS2000 without a CD? Click here for download installer.
For Next Generation Point of Sale, you’ll want to upgrade from QuickSell 2000. Register at our Help Desk to receive a download link to a 30 day trial of Microsoft RMS that includes the option to convert and test your QuickSell 2000 data during the trial.
Click here for QuickSell 2000 Conversion Questionnaire to ensure your hardware is compatible.
QuickSell 2000 reached end of product life cycle in 2001 and is no longer being developed or supported. The next generation of QuickSell 2000 is called Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations, and Digital Retail Solutions’ experts can get you upgraded quickly. Here are important features that Store Operations includes and QuickSell 2000 does NOT offer:
- PCI compliant integrated card processing (no middleware required)
- XML integrations with QuickBooks Pro; example: post closed Purchase Orders to QuickBooks Accounts Payable.
- Advanced security features – Incorporate tight security controls and restrict employee access to sensitive information in both the Manager and POS programs.
- New database technology – Use the latest Microsoft SQL Server technology.
- Internet applications – Incorporate a Web-browser, Internet communications services, XML support, and virtual private networking.
- OPOS compatible – Use Store Operations with any OPOS compatible hardware.
- Touchscreen capabilities – Obtain key database information literally at your fingertips.
- Net Display channels – Display advertisements and websites on another monitor at your point-of-sale station.
- Customizable Active Reports – Fine-tune a wide variety of consolidated reports. Customize and sort data directly on the report preview screen. Access detailed database information directly from the reports.
- Store Operations Assistant – Change item and pricing properties in your database…all at one time.
- Receipts with logos and graphics – Customize your point-of-sale receipts.
- Label Designer and Label Wizard – Speed up the way you process and use labels.
- Shipping and tracking – Operate mail order houses from the same store inventory.
- Customizable POS buttons – Access other software program tools and websites without leaving the point-of-sale transaction screen.
- New Item Wizard – Quickly add items to your database. This feature is especially useful for entering assembly, matrix, and lot matrix items.
- Retail price rounding – Round all updated global prices to realistic retail price values.
- Flexible tax structures – Assign tax based on the item or the customer. This feature enables you to handle mail order.
- Extended inventory management – Track the history of item quantity changes and shipments, store offline inventory, and generate receiving logs.
- Customizable POS screen – Pick and choose the display features you want to show on your point-of-sale transaction screen. Adjust the screen size and positioning.
- Aged receivables feature – Process and track customer payments by individual invoices. In addition to setting up revolving accounts, use the aging accounts receivable capabilities to bill payments for net terms.
- Vouchers – Offer a dynamic gift certificate or gift card to your customers.
- Detailed customer account information – Look up detailed customer account information for each invoice, make adjustments, and print the applicable receipt.
- Master pack quantity – Define the bundle quantity for selected items, and Store Operations will automatically use this number for purchase orders.
- Enhanced Journal Viewer – View and print any journal from any register in your preferred format. Search journals by register, batch number, and receipt number.
- Unlimited line item entry – Ring up an unlimited number of items on the POS transaction screen.
- Improved orders, quotes, and layaways – View and edit detailed order, quote, and layaway information directly on the transaction screen. Assign reference numbers and accept payment on an item-by-item basis.
- Editable time clock capabilities – View and edit time clock entries directly in the Manager program. You can also restrict cashiers from viewing or editing these entries.
- New assembly, matrix and lot matrix features – Organize all of your assembly and matrix item information into a comprehensive grid. View and edit any of the item attributes directly on the grid.
- Detailed graphs – Customize your own graphs according to various time periods, categories, departments, registers, hourly counts, etc. See your data in numerical and graphical formats.
- “Buy X, Get Y” discount capability – Sell a specified quantity of items at full price and give the customers a certain number of items for free or at a discounted price.
- Foreign currencies – Utilize new multi-currency features to enhance global operations.
- Reason codes – Customize reasons codes to store and track information regarding user defined transactions.
- Terminal offline – Keep your store running even if your file server is offline.
- Additional reports – See your inventory and sales data in more detail.
- Enhanced inventory transfers and POs – Streamline ordering and purchasing operations. For example, you can receive items from orders using Quick Scan.
- Integrated credit/debit card processing using IP authorization (4-6 sec); requires Internet connection at POS.
- Order details by item when processing purchase orders (sales history, purchase history, KPI stats including turnover and GMROI)
Download your FREE 30-day trial by registering at our Help Desk.
NOTE: If you already use QuickSell 2000 Headquarters and need to operate a multi-store chain, Digital Retail Solutions can upgrade all your locations to RMS Store Operations and your main office to Headquarters for Store Operations. Headquarters for multi-store now only supports Store Operations.